Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Menage a Trois?

Ok, so when you sign a lease for an individual room, the understanding is that it's for an individual. Or so I thought. Sure, if you've got a significant other, he or she is often over. Fair enough. But what, I ask, does one do if you have two? I've recently had that question answered by Roommate D: let them stay over ... together.

Yes, yes, maybe he only has one girlfriend, but here's what happened.

I'm sitting upstairs, watching TV at 08h15. D's girlfriend, let's call her K, is in the bathroom. Fair enough, she slept over. K leaves the bathroom. Mystery girl enters the bathroom. Interesting, I think. But ok, I'm open-minded enough that I couldn't care less. Now, the funny part: D drives up and walks in the front door. This is the first time I've seen D up before 10, so I'm betting he hadn't been home that night. Honestly, this doesn't piss me off (well, 2 or three people paying one person's rent kind of bothers me, but whatever)

Curiouser and curiouser.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?