Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Save water, bathe with a friend

When this saying came into popularity a few decades back, the idea of sharing bathwater was not necessarily novel, but made for some great jokes.  What they didn't intend, however, is how my roommate is sharing the water from his shower with me.  No, no, sorry, nothing kinky.  It's on the floor.  Every day.  Puddles of it.  Puddles deep enough that ripples form when you walk by.  Honestly man, you took down the old, heavy shower curtain that kept the water in the stall and replaced it with your light flowery waste-of-money curtain that might as well not be there.  At least have the courtesy to mop up the water you leave because of it.

P.S.  Never mind the curtain does work, because the only water left on the floor when I leave is from dripping while I towel off and from condensation.  So maybe he should learn to close the curtain.  WTF?

Comments:
He might not be sealing it correctly? I've had some shower curtain incidents where there curtain had somewhat of a crack between the tub and wall and water leaked out... But it's a rare occasion (only happened once or twice) And I always mop up after myself hehe..
 
Well, as long as you don't find hair, and then I mean hair from all parts of the body, like I do.. Is it really so difficult to just go over the shower or tub after you are done? I don't want to take it away, but I don't want to stand, nor swim in the filth either..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?